Important: The LH surge and Ovulation may not occur in all menstrual cycles.
When to start testing?
First, determine the length of the menstrual cycle. The menstrual cycle length is the number of days from the first day of the period( menstrual bleeding) to the one day before the next period start. Think back over the last few months to decide what is your usual cycle length.
URINE COLLECTION: Decide when to start collecting the urine.For the best results, collect the urine at about same time each day between 10.00AM to 8.00PM, Some women have found that their best sample is after 12 noon. Do not collect the first urine waking up.
Reduce the liquid intake for about 2 hours before collecting urine.Be sure to write down the date, cycle day and time that you collected urine in the “Test result chart below”
- Determine your First Testing Day (use section ‘When to start testing”)
- Open one foil pouch and remove the test device.Place the device on a flat clean surface.
- Using the urine dropper, add 1-3 drops of urine into the round window.
- Read the result between 3-5 minutes.
- DO NOT READ AFTER 10 MINUTES.
INTERPRETING YOUR RESULTS:
You can collect your test results in this kind of Test results charts.
Buy online on Amazon: Piramal Healthcare i-know Ovulation Strip
Still not sure what to do and how to do? Then please watch this video carefully.